1.I am a ''ECFMG certified'' Physician.I have cleared all USMLE exams including step 3.(My Scores=94/99/91/multiple US observership in big University Hospitals,including Harvard,Boston)
2.Originally I am from India.
3.I currently practice Internal Medicine in India and I also conduct ACLS and BLS courses for paramedical staff and doctors.
4.Teaching is a passion with me.My ultimate goal is to provide affordable yet world-class and accessible coaching to physicians from different parts of the world over the internet.Thats the reason I chose skype to conduct my course.
Why I Coach:
- I'm really very passionate about teaching. I love it. When I teach I'm in a zone. I want all students who are preparing for CS to work hard in the right direction.There are lot of MYTHS about this exam,I want to help you find the right stategy.
- I have good talents when it comes to teach stuff in a simplified way. I have always been teaching my peers, juniors, even seniors. I simply love to do it.
- I know that there is a lacuna in terms of high quality yet affordable ,CS coaching on line.
- I benifited by taking coaching via skype and I want the maximimum number of people to benifit from this course .
- After my ill fated first attempt on CS in 2008,I decided to approach the big guns of CS coaching.....n boy I was shocked n depressed that they were so out of my reach. Now I want to help people who are in that same boat.
- And obviously the money is a requirement too, in order to compensate me for my time, sincerety and effort.